Teach your students without a method book in their first 10 lessons with my No Book Beginners Framework, which we’ll be unpacking in today’s episode. Many of you will have heard about it, I’m sure some of you have used it in your studio. I will run through everything you need to know about No Book Beginners, including what it is, why you might like to try it out, and where you can get started with the first three lessons.
- The most common thing that happens during a student’s first piano lesson and why you shouldn’t do that anymore.
- How music is best taught for better absorption and learning.
- What is the No Book Beginners Framework?
- Get a peek on NBB’s Lesson 2 to see an example of how you can teach students without a book.
- The reason why singing should be a normalised part of music lessons for piano students.
- How to access the No Book Beginners Course.
Musicnotes for Education
Musicnotes has built a special Pro membership exclusively for teachers and students.
With Musicnotes Pro for Education, teachers and students will get exclusive discounts on every sheet music purchase and in-app benefits to keep their sheet music library organized and at their fingertips so they can play anywhere – all without a membership fee.
Teachers and students can apply for a free Pro for Education membership today and bring the benefits of Musicnotes to every lesson!
Join free today at musicnotes.com/pro.
P.S an exclusive for our Top Music listeners, Musicnotes are offering 25% off e-Gift cards for a limited time! Visit musicnotes.com/topmusic to claim this exclusive offer!
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.