Do you have a million things going on but have trouble working on and accomplishing them all? Are you feeling overwhelmed, frazzled, and behind in life and business? Then this episode is for YOU. In this episode, I’m going to share my top productivity hacks and tips for having a productive mindset. I’m by no means an expert on this, but these are the things that have worked for me with all the moving pieces in my business – our courses, the podcast, webinars, speaking engagements, and so much more. As a business or studio owner and teacher, I’m sure you have so much going on all over the place. So in this episode, I’m going to give you my strategies for becoming productive and organized in life and business.
- Why you need to focus on what’s important.
- How automation and outsourcing can be the best thing for your business.
- Practicing time-blocking and batching — two organizational methods that help you get the most out of your day.
- Get your most important work done early in the day.
- How taking care of your health can help you be productive.
- Use Dropbox and Cloud-based databases to save files and vastly improve your efficiency.
- Achieve more by turning off your notifications.
Musicnotes for Education
Musicnotes has built a special Pro membership exclusively for teachers and students. With Musicnotes Pro for Education, teachers and students will get exclusive discounts on every sheet music purchase and in-app benefits to keep their sheet music library organized and at their fingertips so they can play anywhere – all without a membership fee.
Teachers and students can apply for a free Pro for Education membership today and bring the benefits of Musicnotes to every lesson!
Join free today at musicnotes.com/pro.
P.S an exclusive for our Top Music listeners, Musicnotes are offering 25% off e-Gift cards for a limited time! Visit musicnotes.com/topmusic to claim this exclusive offer!
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.