Day two of our Hesitant to Hero Challenge is called Lead Sheets in Lesson 1. It’s all about how you, as a teacher, can teach students about harmony and base some really simple ideas right from when they’re first starting to read their right-hand pieces. You’ll see and hear how the process of teaching this takes place and some examples of how it can be done.
- Ideas you need to share with your students in the beginning.
- Making your method book into lead sheets.
- The process of teaching harmony to your students.
- Examples of how to play chords and melodies.
- Discussing today’s homework.
- Q&As and tips.
- Sample homeworks.
Lead Sheets in Lesson 1 – Hesitant to Hero Challenge
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.