If you’re looking for something completely new to teach to your students or different ways of practicing and building skills for your students, then the Hesitant to Hero Challenge is for you. In just a few days, you’ll have the strategies and skills you need to engage your students. We’ll give you proven methods that will have your students practicing heaps, growing in their own practice, and playing motivation. This will allow them to build connections between core concepts and skills, which can lead to better things like sight-reading and just reading more generally. This episode will be the first day of the challenge where we’ll be tackling Chord Quick Wins.
- Our topics for the next 5 weeks.
- Why I’m passionate about this idea of teaching without the books at the start.
- Tip of the iceberg teaching.
- 3 benefits of holistic music teaching.
- Learning about common chord progressions.
- Writing your own chord progressions.
- How chord progressions will work with students.
What challengers are saying about Chord Quick Wins – Hesitant to Hero Challenge Day 1:
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.