Running a studio isn’t easy and because you work so hard, you definitely deserve to go on that dream holiday you’ve been wanting for so long. When it’s finally time to take one, you want to be able to relax and let go of all the worries that come with running a business. But it can be difficult to switch off completely! You have no idea how many times I’ve tried doing this but ended up checking my messages and emails in the middle of a beach somewhere.
Thankfully, I’ve learnt several ways in which I’m able to reduce distractions and really get away from it all. And that’s what I’m going to share with you in this episode – my 9-step checklist for ultimate relaxation when it’s time to take a break.
- What you need to do with your emails so you don’t end up with tons after your holiday.
- Notifications you need to turn off before you leave.
- How to inform and prepare your parents, students, and team about your holiday ahead of time.
- Tips on how you can continue getting new students even when you’re away.
- Free Blues Teaching Guide
- Michael Hyatt’s Vacation Optimiser
- How to Unplug While You Are on Vacation
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.