As a music teacher, you probably have some awesome teaching materials of your own. And we know that sometimes, it’s hard for us to build a strategy to create and sell those resources.
In this episode of the TopCast, we share ideas on how you can earn more money and free up time for yourself by selling your teaching materials and music education resources online. I share 4 great reasons why you might want to sell your products online, give you real-life examples of what our members are selling online, and help you explore the idea of how you can do the same.
Join the the preeminent professional development, learning and networking community for instrumental music teachers.
Beat the overwhelm and get started with creating and selling digital products online:
- Learn 4 great reasons why you might want to sell your products online.
- Examples of music teachers who are now successful with selling their teaching resources online.
- 4 most commonly asked questions about selling your products online.
- Learn more about the Music Teacher Online Launch System.
- The 3 stages you need to go through to create your products and sell them successfully.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.