I can’t believe it’s been five years since we started this community and it’s been such an amazing journey that we’ve all enjoyed.
In today’s birthday special solo episode, we’re going to unpack our journey – the genesis of the community, what’s been happening in the membership, and what you can look forward to in the months and years to come.
And it’s particularly exciting because I thought we can’t let a birthday go past without something very special happening. So stay tuned until the end as I announce a very exclusive birthday treat for you!
Join the the preeminent professional development, learning and networking community for instrumental music teachers.
- [01:25] The story of how I became a teacher.
- [02:39] How reconnecting with my childhood teacher, Ms Mac, changed the path of my teaching career.
- [06:50] Creating my blog and PianoFlix pop teaching course.
- [12:55] The start of my podcast, now known as TopCast.
- [15:29] Building the membership, TopMusicPro.
- [19:42] A look at TopMusicPro today and how it can help with your teaching and growing your studio.
- [30:10] Courses and sheets we offer in the membership
- [31:49] Discounts we offer to help you with the admin and teaching side of your business.
- [35:58] The changes you can begin to experience as a TopMusicPro member.
- [42:48] What you can expect from the membership.
- [46:27] Learn more about the sweet flash sale for the TopMusicPro membership!
Transcript of the show
If you’d like to download a PDF transcript of this episode, please click below.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.