Changing your mindset can increase your teaching income tenfold. This is the story that Kayse Morris of the CEO Teacher shares with us on the podcast.
Kayse is a former classroom teacher turned entrepreneur who turned her life around by selling her teaching resources. Today, she is a passionate entrepreneur eager to help teachers sell their resources in different platforms online.
Transcript of the show about Becoming a CEO Teacher
If you’d like to download a PDF transcript of this episode, please click below.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to develop your CEO teacher mindset:
- [02:58] Kayse’s experience of being a classroom teacher to teacher of teachers.
- [06:08] The story of Kayse’s first online sale.
- [07:05] How being an online business owner has changed her family life.
- [09:08] How selling online products has helped and impacted her personally.
- [10:43] Starting her business selling online products while teaching.
- [11:44] Kayse shares the growth of her sales online.
- [12:44] Using marketing to grow her business.
- [13:33] Starting a YouTube channel that drives people to her business.
- [14:22] The catalyst for starting a business that helps teachers sell online.
- [16:02] Kayse talks about mindset on money and charging for your work.
- [19:00] The issue of imposter syndrome on teachers.
- [21:27] Kayse tells us about the CEO Teacher resources, her podcast, and her course.
- [24:44] Kayse and Tim talk about their teams that help in their business.
- [26:38] Traits of the CEO Teacher Mindset.
- [28:54] Talking about the closed door mentality of teaching in America.
- [30:05] The best marketing she has done for bring people into her websites and programs.
- [32:18] Investing in her own professional development and reframing the financial investments in her mind.
- [34:00] The people she follows in the courses she has done.
- [36:37] Using Instagram to connect with her audience and convert sales.
- [39:31] Kayse shares how she uses Facebook ads.
- [41:11] The business map of secrets for teachers wanting to make selling a part of their income.
About our Guest
Kayse is a teacher, online business owner, boy mama, wife, and Peloton fanatic. She helps educators leave a legacy online by building a sustainable teacher business to impact more students, teachers, and parents worldwide and to live the life they love. She supports teacherpreneurs as they start, grow, and scale their businesses through The CEO Teacher Podcast, The Make Your Mark Membership, and The CEO Teacher Academy.
Thank you for tuning in!
In conclusion, there are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, and I’m grateful that you’ve chosen mine. Whether you’re at the gym, on the bike or in the car, I know that you and your students will get lots out of what you learn in the long run.
Just make sure you try out some of the ideas before they get lost in the business of your next lessons!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on the left of the page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes or on my Facebook page. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.