If you’d like to download a PDF transcript of this episode, please click below.
Have you booked your ticket to the Piano Pivot Live yet?
In this episode, I shared the top 10 reasons you need to book your conference tickets now. Apart from discussing major event details, I also talked about some of the things you can expect to see, learn and do in and out of the conference.
It’s going to be an inspiring, interesting, and jam-packed exchange of ideas, innovations, creativity and passion for music between all attendees, including speakers.
I am very, very excited to share this event that we’ve worked so hard for and I can’t to welcome you in Melbourne in January 2020. So, book your tickets now!
In this episode, you’ll learn
- [04:10] Latest news
- [08:40] Piano Pivot Live event & ticket details
- [09:23] The reason why I decided to run this event.
- [11:15] What is a piano pivot and why I named this conference the Piano Pivot Live.
- [12:52] Top 10 reasons you should book your Piano Pivot Live tickets now!
- [13:18] Reason #1: Things to expect from this conference that will be run by Tim.
- [15:41] Reason #2: Get a chance to win a brand new, never-before-released digital instrument from Kawai worth over $4000!
- [16:40] Reason #3: Get ideas to set actionable goals to help you get a return on investment.
- [19:08] Reason #4: Meet and listen to my handpicked, curated group of speakers with brand new and never before presented topics.
- [21:22] Reason #5: We have a great venue with full catering provided.
- [23:05] Reason #6: Everything is presented in a single stream.
- [23:53] Reason #7: You’ll receive so much sponsor giveaways and experience a one-of-a-kind trade space.
- [24:54] Reason #8: We will be having masterminds and an implementation session.
- [28:09] Reason #9: You’ll be visiting Melbourne in the summer.
- [30:44] Reason #10: Tickets are running out!
- Episode 172 – Getting Value from Professional Development with Amy Comparetto
- Piano Pivot Live Website
- Get your Piano Pivot Live tickets HERE!
Tonara creates an inspiring community for music teachers and students throughout the week. With students feeling connected to their teacher and peers, and because of the fun and engaging practice tools built into the platform, teachers can see a dramatic increase in the amount and quality of their students’ practice. Teachers no longer have to worry that assignments will get lost or go unread. Multimedia-rich assignments can be reused and updated quickly, making any assignment a festival of creativity and inspiration. Help your students discover the difference effective practice can make.
Tonara is available on mobile, tablet, and desktop! So head to tonara.com and sign up for a 30-day free trial, or download the app from your respective mobile store on your device. Let Tonara create happiness in your studio today!
Get $100 off Annual Inner Circle Membership
As a valued podcast listener, you’re eligible for a $100 discount on an annual Inner Circle Membership. This discount lasts for as long as you’re a member and whatever price you sign up for today is the price you’ll pay as long as you remain a member. Copy this coupon code to use when you see the “Coupon Code” box: PIANOPODCAST.
Thank you for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, and I’m grateful that you’ve chosen mine. Whether you’re at the gym, on the bike or in the car, I know that you and your students will get lots out of what you learn in the long run. Just make sure you try out some of the ideas before they get lost in the business of your next lessons! If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on the left of the page. Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes or on my Facebook page. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally. Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.
Are you attending or planning to attend the Piano Pivot Live Conference?
What are you most excited about the conference? How do you think it will help you as a piano teacher?