Did you become a piano teacher because you LOVE music, but now struggle to handle the business side of things? Or perhaps you’re in a little bit of a teaching rut and need to find a way out?
Well then today’s episode is for you. This is the second part of our 100th episode celebration and I’m sharing my favourite conversations so far about business and teaching transformations.
These are the best snippets from the podcast so far that will help you level up your business game, and those minute details about your teaching that could change everything. Find out about multi-teacher studios, automation, teen retention and more in this awesome roundup episode.
If you’ve enjoyed these extra special episodes with our favourite conversations then let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear what you think.
If you’d like to download a PDF transcript of this episode, please click below.
Inner Circle Members: You can access your PDF download now from the Resource Library. Not a member?
In this episode, you’ll learn
- How to have a life and run a business
- Tips for travelling teachers
- How to nurture new leads for potential students
- When the right time is to hire another teacher
- How to automate the new student enquiry process
- Why you should try teaching non-legato first
- The value and importance of rote teaching
- How to set goals for students with special needs
- How to keep teens in lessons through the rough patches
- Episode 7 with Carly McDonald
- Episode 67 with Abraham Levitan
- Episode 93 with Chantelle Duffield
- Episode with 71 Julie Knerr and Katherine Fisher
- Episode 79 with Amy Greer
- Episode 57 with Susan Bessette
- Episode 32 with Anita Collins
Get $100 off Annual TopMusicPro Membership
As a valued podcast listener, you’re eligible for a $100 discount on an annual TopMusicPro Membership. This discount lasts for as long as you’re a member and whatever price you sign up for today is the price you’ll pay as long as you remain a member.
Copy this coupon code to use when you see the “Coupon Code” box: PIANOPODCAST.
Thank you for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, and I’m grateful that you’ve chosen mine.
Whether you’re at the gym, on the bike or in the car, I know that you and your students will get lots out of what you learn in the long run.
Just make sure you try out some of the ideas before they get lost in the business of your next lessons!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on the left of the page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes or on my Facebook page. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.
What did we miss?
Now that you’ve heard both parts of our 100th episode special, was there one of your favourite conversations that we missed? What do you think should’ve made the list?