In this special episode, we delve into the captivating journey of Newbie Nora as she explores the transformative power of the PRESTO Framework. Nora, a passionate piano teacher, took a leap of faith, leaving her job at a shoe store to pursue her dream of teaching piano full-time. However, she encountered discouraging comments from those around her, making her question her decision and feel like an imposter. But everything changed when Nora discovered the PRESTO Framework. We’ll dive into Nora’s frustrating interactions with others and her realization of the changes she needed to make. Join us as we uncover how Nora stumbled upon Tim and the PRESTO Framework, and witness the incredible impact it had on her journey as a piano teacher.
- Hear about Nora’s infuriating interactions with other people.
- Nora reflects on the decision to leave her job and pursue a career as a full-time piano teacher.
- Nora recognized several aspects that required change in her life.
- How Nora stumbled upon Tim Topham and his community.
- How the PRESTO Framework helped Nora in her piano teaching.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.