Welcome to a very special episode of our podcast. In this episode, we are excited to introduce our highly-anticipated and brand new 12-week cohort-based TopMusic Certification Program. Join us as we delve and explore the unique benefits and opportunities it offers. Discover the driving force behind the development of this certification program and learn more about the individuals who will be leading and running the program. We’ll also explore what sets our certification apart from other certification programs, highlighting its distinctive features and approach. Get ready for an insightful episode that showcases the value and significance of TopMusic Certification in the music education industry.
- Introducing our 12-week cohort-based certification program.
- Why is the certification only available for TopMusicPro members?
- What does our certification offer?
- Why we developed the TopMusic Certification.
- Who will run the certification program?
- What makes TopMusic Certification different from other certification programs.
- The PRESTO Framework.
- IMT 304: Building the Certificate of Integrated Music Teaching with Kimberly Swanson
- Related: TopMusic Teacher Certification Blog
- Related: 332: Introducing the PRESTO Framework
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.