In this episode, we are excited to introduce you to the PRESTO Framework, a powerful tool designed to guide you towards studio management success. We delve into the challenges that TopMusic has consistently faced in accommodating teachers with diverse experiences, backgrounds, and goals. Get ready for valuable insights and actionable steps tailored for independent studio teachers, equipping you to thrive in running a teaching studio in 2023 and beyond. We also explore the specific challenges that the framework addresses, offering effective solutions. Join us on this journey as we uncover the invaluable benefits and delve into the six pillars of the PRESTO Framework.
- The challenges TopMusic has consistently faced of accommodating teachers with diverse experiences, backgrounds, and goals.
- Introduction to the PRESTO Framework, guiding you towards a studio management success.
- Insights and actions for independent studio teachers to achieve success in running a teaching studio in 2023 and beyond.
- Some of the challenges that the framework will help with.
- Discover the invaluable benefits of the PRESTO Framework.
- The 6 pillars of PRESTO Framework.
- The two learning objectives of TopMusic Teacher Certification.
- Download your Free Creativity Kickstarters here.
- IMT 304: Building the Certificate of Integrated Music Teaching with Kimberly Swanson
- Related: Introducing The PRESTO Framework
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.