In today’s episode, I’m going share some of the feedback that we’ve been getting from all of you about the Integrated Music Teaching model that we’ve been sharing from episode number 300. I am also going to share integrated music teaching ideas from Mike Grande on rhythm and Dr. Anita Collins on Just in Time Learning. It’s quite a different episode today, but I’m sure you’ll get a lot of lessons from it.
- Janna’s feedback on the integrated music teaching model.
- Jeff’s shares what he thinks about the change of focus in the podcast.
- What integrated music teaching means to Mike Grande.
- Laura’s feedback on the emotional importance of creative activities.
- Linda shared her interest in the Integrated Music Teaching Certification.
- Two short excerpts from Dr. Anita Collins on the integrated music teaching model.
- Benjamin Zander Website
- TC184: Dr Anita Collins on the Neuroscience of Music Lessons and the Brain
- 304: Building the Certificate of Integrated Music Teaching with Kimberly Swanson
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.