In this engaging solo episode, we dive into the topic of attracting high-quality guitar students and building a reputation for excellence. Inspired by a recent conversation with a parent, I dive deep into the heart of our guitar teaching program’s value, shedding light on what sets us apart from the rest. Join me as I explore the nuanced differences between university music programs and our studio’s unique approach. I reveal the strategic steps that propelled my guitar teaching studio into the spotlight, attracting a cohort of high-quality students. But that’s not all – I’m letting you in on my strategies that consistently draw in a thriving community of passionate, high-performing students. If you’re ready to unravel the keys to transforming your teaching studio into a hub of excellence and creativity, let’s get started!
- Michael shares how a recent conversation with a parent inspired him to discuss the value of his guitar teaching program.
- The differences between university music programs and his studio’s approach.
- The steps that he took to build a reputation for his guitar teaching studio and attracting high-quality students.
- Michael shares the key strategies he employs to attract a larger pool of high-performing students.
- Resources for those looking to improve their marketing and advertising strategies.
- Michael highlights that getting more students is often the solution to various business challenges.
- The value of getting results and using them as promotional material to attract more high-quality students.
Guitar Teaching Resources Mentioned
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.