Our guest today, Chris Hickle, is an SEO and Google Ads expert who shares his journey from running a music school to helping music schools all over North America grow their business online. Learn about the power of SEO and its implications, great optimization tips for your website, how to beat out registry websites, and some insider tips for setting up your own Google Ads. Don’t miss out on this valuable information to take your music school to the next level!
- Chris summarized his transition from running a music school to entering the world of online marketing.
- What his journey was like transitioning from a music teacher to a business owner.
- The concept of SEO and its implications.
- Chris discussed the transformation of his business after implementing SEO strategies.
- The significance of SEO in 2023.
- SEO optimization tips for websites.
- How to beat registry websites in terms of SEO and rank above them?
- The importance of varying content for business owners with multiple websites.
- Chris discusses Google Ads for businesses.
- Some Google Ads tips or hacks for setting up our own ads.
Guest Links Mentioned
Guitar Teaching Resources Mentioned
Chris Hickle and his wife, Jen, owned a music school for 25 years that started in their living room. When they sold it in 2020, it was grossing nearly $1 million in revenue per year. While they were growing their school, they were also starting to help music schools all over North America grow their schools, utilizing search engine optimization, Google Ads, and their website. Realizing that they loved helping other schools, they sold their music school to focus 100% of their energy on helping others achieve their dreams.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.